ULTRA WET GRINDER 2LTRE
Wet Grinders are an indispensable part of south Indian kitchens. To make delicious “dosas”, or steaming hot “idlies”, the primary requirement is the batter. Wet Grinders are labelled so as they grind water, dal and rice and produce the batter used for preparing south Indian delicacies.
Few decades ago, electric grinders were still unheard of. People used stone grinders where manual work was involved to prepare the batter. A sample pic is shown below. Click on the image to enlarge.
But times have now changed. People realized that simple mixer grinders were not powerful enough to handle rice, dal combination. Companies saw an opportunity here and the modern wet grinder was born. Every year new innovations and patents are happening in this field. The product that is being reviewed here is “Ultra Grinder” from ELGI industries. The picture is shown below. Please click on it to enlarge.
- 2 litre model available in 220V and 110V
- Sturdy and durable motor from General Electric
- Designed for efficiency and exemplary performance
- Patented Conical grinding stones – which results in better batter and less wear and tear of the stone
- Table top convenience
- Made of food grade plastic, SS304 stainless steel drum and rust proof materials
- Noiseless and vibration free operation
- Optional attachments – Atta Kneader & Coconut Scraper
- New unique Easy-Cleaner for easy removal of batter
- Only Grinder with 5 year warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 07 August, 2012.